Okay, this is going to be my last shopping from Victoria’s Secret since I only have three holiday rewards card to use, I can say I am done. I hope!
In this batch, I want to get as many items as possible and pay less out of pocket after using my $20 off $40 holiday card. Thanks to one of the members on FB -VS Addicts group for the scenario. She gave me idea what to get albeit I really wanted to get the legging also, but nahhh I can buy leggings somewhere else for a lot cheaper.
Shirts and leggings bundled price is $30, you can buy both and add something to your order to make it $40, or three shirts for $11 each. I loaded three PINK boyfriend jersey shirts in 3 different colors and a $7 mist in my cart and checked out. I guess, I win?
I used a free ship code on orders $40 or more. You can try any of the following and see what works for you.
Buy your PINK bundle here.
How do you like scoring a good deal like $1.29 a pair Victoria’s Secret undies? I love how we can buy stuff we wear everyday for a lot less. Read on so you’ll know how I did it.
Today, angel card holders can get first access to 10/$35 panties on either Victoria’s Secret or PINK. Buy 12 pairs of those totaling to $42 and use your $20 off $40 purchase Holiday Reward Card and enter the code: BONUSANGEL or ACSHIPF17 for free shipping!
How I came down to just $1.29 each pair is, I used my $10 gift card that I have been saving to avail this very nice panties sale. I am a happy shopper right now and couldn’t ask for a better deal than this.
I don’t need more new pairs but of course, I have a little sister and little girls that could use some of these in the future. Stocking up on undies isn’t bad, is it?
… in case you’re wondering how the Holiday Reward Card looks. They give these away weeks earlier and now is the redemption time until December 15 only.
You know the feeling when someone surprised you with a gift you didn’t expect, much more do the kind deed to you? I was just beyond surprised when a friend just left this beautiful Juicy Couture watch in my car one time when I dropped her off in her home.
After having lunch with the other girls, we ended up just the two of us shopping in a store and we looked in a store glass display several items and pointed out cute stuff that’s in it. One that caught my attention is this watch but did not even think of buying it myself since I don’t need a new watch these days. Little did I know, she had something in mind for me. I knew she bought it for we checked out the same register together but it was really a surprise that she bought it for me.
I am beyond touched by her and I feel happy, that someone so generous thought about me that day… thank you so much ate, will forever treasure this gift from you!
I got me this beautiful set for only $28 including tax and shipping. It was on sale two weeks ago for $40 a set PINK NATION members only. The tote it came with is beautiful with zipped top closure and was FREE with the use of a code. Supposedly I can only get this tote if I purchased $75 but now, it pays to be vigilant on glitches, use codes for items that won’t cost you anything at all.
Aside from getting the free tote, my order also came with a $20 off a $40 purchase which will start end of November. Looking forward to paying off my credit card so I will not be burdened paying so much when the redeeming time is here.
But for now, I am happy with my baseball tee set and pants. They are really soft and comfortable perfect for cold weather days.
When shopping is in your favor. Like this Pink Nation baseball tee and gym pants, a set that was only $40 for Pink members. Snagged this deal with a zipped top gorgeous Victoria’s Secret tote and a $20 award certificate for $40 purchase. I paid a little over $28 for all plus it was free shipping. I love Victoria’s Secret, I got freebies and discounts from them that is why no matter other people criticize their “cheapo” bras and products, I’d still buy from them.
For me, it is not the brand or how expensive your under wears are, it is how you wear and wash them. Anyway, before I get out of topic, this set I am looking forward to wear during a long flight to my homeland in several months. I choose this outfit for it is really soft and comfortable, suitable for long period of sitting down in the airplane.
I chose XS size for top and bottom, they fit perfectly for me. As you know, PINK clothing runs big for this Asian girl. I am glad XS fits me.
If you are a plus sized woman, you likely have a hard time finding clothes in styles that you like and enjoy wearing. Sometimes clothing looks larger on a hanger than it actually is and can therefore lack in showing off the cut and design of the garment without trying it on. The trouble is that trying on clothes can be cumbersome and make one feel defeated if they do not like how they look in a particular garment. It feels even worse than usual to those who wear larger sizes because they are constantly worried about being judged by society. What matters is who you look and feel in your clothes and your happiness with yourself will translate in to all that you do.
This article will provide some tips on dressing your best for work as a plus sized woman. People do it everyday; you are not alone!
1. Make sure that the clothes fit. The first step is to make sure that your clothes fit properly. Sometimes it can be enticing to want to purchase a larger size for comfort but in reality a larger size can make you look larger than you are. While you will not want to wear form fitting clothes that show off every curve on your body, you will want to purchase items that have a nice cut and fit to them. The clothes should also feel good on your body as you will be wearing them all day.
2. Skip the mall and buy online. Trying on clothes at the mall can be a big ordeal and is likely not enjoyable. Having to wait for a changing room after you waited for someone to check the stockroom for your size is an exhausting endeavor. In the future, try skipping the mall and doing your shopping for great work ensembles online at shops like ChescaDirect.
There are patterns, colors, styles, and sizes for all body types, shapes, and heights. You are likely to find exactly what you are looking for while shopping online. The beauty of getting an item shipped to your house instead of the anchor store in the mall, is that you can return it with the return address label if it does not fit. Better yet, you can expect to receive a refund when you send the item back.
3. Classic staples. Having a few classic staples in your closet that you can pair or mix and match with various outfits is a good idea. It makes your wardrobe look larger than it actually is and it makes you feel better about your style and what you wear to work on a daily basis. Some classic staples to consider purchasing are cardigans in various colors, slacks in black and khaki, pantyhose, and casual but nice dress shirts. Women can also have a few classic staple jewelry items such as small hoop earrings or small earrings.
4. Accessories and shoes. No outfit is complete without the proper accessories and pair of shoes. Be sure to wear jewelry and carry a matching handbag with you at a minimum.
Someone posted that $5 sport bras on Facebook group I am a member of last week and I went to the Victoria’s Secret store three days ago and asked the associate if the $5 bras were true. She said they were but no longer $5. They are now $7 and led me to the next room where these bras were placed/displayed. $14.99 tags and checked out, told the person at the register they are $7 according to the sales person so she override the price. I paid both for just $1.06 that is including tax using my $15 birthday gift card.
That $15 birthday gift card from Victoria’s Secret is something all card holders will get when their birthday is approaching, it’s June and I’m a June baby that is why I got it in advance. Deals like this I consider are just one of the sweetest for I almost got them for free! I am lucky as usual.
I urge everyone to head on to Abercrombie and Fitch website now to register in order to get yourself a $20 off a $50 purchase when you sign up for the first time. To top of that deal, you can also stack it with FIRSTDIBS A&F CLUB 50% off summer sneak peek code.
Better use this code though for it is for TODAY only.
Then when you shop their kids clearance you will also get an additional 30% off. I just got myself a tee and my oldest 2 shirts, 2 denim pants, a skater dress and a pair of shorts with free shipping it ended up coming to around $78, that’s a savings of $88.70 right there!
That extra 30% off only works on Kids clothes but the 50% and $20 off $50 works on adult clothes!
See photos below! DON’T forget to sign up on TOP CASHBACK in order to get 5% off rebate after purchasing on ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH site!
I have developed a passion for PINK line of products over the years. There is something in these products that is so attractive to me. Gladly though that VS loves sending freebies, coupons and rewards for their loyal customers.
It’s their semi annual sale again and look what I scored? I have been wanting to buy myself this open-back long sleeves tee but then the price was too high for me to be paying. Full price is $37.95 but paid only $5.40 after store sale (50% off at this moment) and a reward card worth $15 combined plus a boyshort freebie.
I was a day late claiming my free boyshort, good thing they allowed me to claim it. I still have my birthday giftcard of $15 and I am waiting a little while to use it and see if there’s a glitch that I can use it and make the most of my purchase.
Happy me PINK lover here! You know the feeling when you really want something and you finally get it? Feels like floating on the clouds!
… the top is a little bit too big for me, but that’s alright. I prefer it buggy than being tight in my body.
Handbag manufacturers nowadays are quite good at leatherwork. So much so that it is not that easy for consumers to differentiate authentic leather from fake leather. A full-grain leather tote bag under a hundred bucks is tempting but will leave you with feelings of uncertainty. Real leather is normally pricey because it takes a lot of time and effort to produce just a single handbag. So should you give in to that elegantly looking handbag that is on sale at the department store?
If you are planning to buy leather, you have to know how to identify real from artificial in able to avoid any disappointments regarding your purchase. You can tell the difference between real and fake leather by smelling and touching the item. Real leather has a distinctive odor of animals while fake leather smells like vinyl and chemicals. A genuine leather handbag normally feels rough. When you pinch real leather between your fingers, it wrinkles and flexes easily under pressure but it comes back to its original shape. The imperfections are actually a good thing.
But what if you just fall in love with a leather handbag you saw online? Buying leather handbags online requires you to be extra attentive to details. While you cannot smell or feel its texture, there are factors to help you figure out whether the leather you are buying is authentic or not.
- Label– authentic leather should indicate the product information, including the form of leather used for the handbag. It should indicate if it is top grain, full grain, or genuine leather. Full grains are the most expensive type because they are closest to the outer skin of the animal while genuine or suede are the cheapest ones because of its least dense texture.
- Pattern– Take a close up look at the product. Inspect the design. It is possible for real leather to have an inconsistent pattern. A full-grain leather handbag may retain all of the hide’s original texture and markings.
- Finish– Real leather has rougher finish while fake leather has edges that are almost perfect. If a handbag has an extremely glossy finish, it could be made of modern patent leather that is likely to tear over time. Genuine leather may show imperfections and does not come in a wide range of colors.
- Price– You can’t always rely on the price of a leather handbag to distinguish its authenticity. Just because it is expensive doesn’t mean it could not be fake. Unfortunately, there are manufacturers who put a premium price tag on artifical leather bags to deceive consumers.
Replica retailers use materials that only contain leather fiber. Bonded leather and bicast leather are the types of leathers to avoid. While it is not easy to spot if a handbag is made of these inorganic leathers, you can easily tell just by smelling them. Bonded leather has a heavy smell due to the chemicals used. They are difficult to repair after damage because they are just scraps of leather glued together to form a piece.
Time can also tell your handbag’s authenticity. Untreated cowhide leather tends to have “patina,” a change in surface that happens to leather over time. A light-colored leather handbag may develop a deeper color because of age, moisture, wear, and sunlight over years of use.