This is a sponsored post written by me. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am the one in charge of pretty much everything we need in the house pertaining to groceries, household items, children’s clothing, personal care, bedroom essentials and a whole lot more. I consider myself a wise shopper. I don’t pay full price on items I know will come down in price eventually or if possible I can use coupons with them. That is exactly what I do every time I buy something whether it be online or in-store.
There are plenty of ways to save a few dollars especially when shopping online. Here follow what I do in order to save yourself some money;
1. Register on Groupon and make sure you check the option to receive their newsletter so you will be informed when there are new Groupon Coupons. With Groupon, you will find savings on your next getaway on Travelocity promo, local restaurants, retail shopping, baby activities, fashion, local home services, etc.
2. You can sign up on sites that offer a cashback when you check out through their site like ebates, top cashback, swagbucks and etc.
3. Subscribe to couponing websites so whenever there are new online or in-store deals, you’ll get notified in your e-mail plus you will know which coupon to print out for grocery shopping.
4. Always use coupons no matter what you are going to buy, stack that with store sales to really avail deep discounts on everything you need.
5. Join Facebook groups that give shopping tips, advice and shopping deals. Groupon for example has a page too which you follow HERE.
6. Use credit cards that offer you certain percentage when shopping for gas, groceries and almost anything. Besides, credit cards offer added security for theft.
These are just a few but they will greatly make an impact in your wallet, only if you follow these. Have fun saving!