Wow, I did not expect for Victoria’s Secret select products to come down more this week! Just yesterday I received a $15 gift card from them again and decided to go out the house and go to the store today. I was really surprised to see that their beauty favorites have come down to 75% now.
I bought three gift sets which I did not think of buying today but geeeez I could not resist the deal they offer. I paid $11.34 for the two gift sets in white box and a little over $12 for the red one after using the $15 gift card on hand. I wished the other customer did not get the other red, I like it more than the white one. But, I should not complain I got a great deal you know?
If only I had a lot of money, I would have bought a lot of the products that had gone down so much and send them to the Philippines! Grrrr. Too bad I no longer work to be able to afford to buy some more of these awesome goodness deals.
Victoria’s Secret ever loyal shopper here.
Getting engaged is one of the most memorable moments in one’s life. There’s nothing like the promise of forever after all.
But for future fiancés, the hunt for the perfect engagement ring might prove to be tedious. Not only do you have to think about the size and design, but there are also the technical aspects of choosing an engagement ring. Not to mention that there are thousands of designs available on the market today. It might get confusing and overwhelming for people who are not ready for the hours you need to spend perusing through so much information.
If you are thinking of getting engaged soon, here are some handy tips to that you can follow to make sure that you will be able to get a gorgeous engagement ring for your future fiancée.
- Spend time on your decision – don’t put off going to the jewelry store to the last minute. Some spend weeks and even months studying up on engagement rings. If you are going for a custom design, it would also need more time. So you need to plan and manage your time perfectly when deciding on the engagement ring to buy.
- Research on your future fiancee’s style – since they will be the one wearing the ring, you need to make sure that you choose a style that they are sure to love. Think of yourself as a detective and peruse through her social media accounts to check if she has liked or posted anything that could help you. You can also look through her present jewelry collection to find similar styles. Better yet, you can ask for the opinion of her best gal pals to help you in making your choice.
- Make sure you have the right size – all the work and research will be for nothing if the ring won’t fit right. So make it easier for yourself and just get one of her old rings to know her size. If that is not possible, ask one of her friends to help you out without spilling anything of course.
- Study up on the 4C’s – if you’re determined to have a diamond engagement ring, then you need to know more about the four C’s that determines a diamond’s quality. They are color, cut, clarity, and carat. If you want your ring to have all four, be prepared to spend a lot of money. But if you have a limited budget, many jewelers would suggest getting the best cut grade, as this aspect determines the diamond’s sparkles.
- Go to a trusted jeweler – big decisions like this are important investments so you need to make sure that the jeweler you are talking to is someone you can trust. Find someone you can have an easy conversation with, and who would consider your budget and preferences. Picking an engagement ring is easy with a company like Dominion Jewelers. They have 30 years of experience and can ensure quality engagement rings for your future spouse.
If you have that $12 coupon for 3 Olay body wash purchase clipped last week, head on to your nearest Walgreens and score 3 Olay body washes for just $1 each. I redeemed mine and I am happy I was able to find there were still some products left in the shelf when I went there. Usually hot items with high value coupons to use are usually wiped out in a few hours.
Each body wash is on sale for $4.99 each, buy three and use a coupon. You’ll end up paying $3+ including tax. Sale started 6/18 to 6/24 only.
I don’t use body wash but I am still buying them due to the fact that my family in the Philippines might be glad to experience having an imported body wash for to smoothing their skin.
Someone posted that $5 sport bras on Facebook group I am a member of last week and I went to the Victoria’s Secret store three days ago and asked the associate if the $5 bras were true. She said they were but no longer $5. They are now $7 and led me to the next room where these bras were placed/displayed. $14.99 tags and checked out, told the person at the register they are $7 according to the sales person so she override the price. I paid both for just $1.06 that is including tax using my $15 birthday gift card.
That $15 birthday gift card from Victoria’s Secret is something all card holders will get when their birthday is approaching, it’s June and I’m a June baby that is why I got it in advance. Deals like this I consider are just one of the sweetest for I almost got them for free! I am lucky as usual.
Head on to Hanes website and add this men’s white undershirt for free with any purchase.
Deal idea, buy a women’s v-neck shirt shown in the picture below for just $2.99 and enter code: SHIPFREE so you don’t pay for shipping. Also, you may sign up here to get 20% on your next purchase. Not forgetting, shop through EBATES another 6% cashback! You see, I am helping you save money here plus get a few cents cashback from shopping at Hanes. Hurry now and join!
I urge everyone to head on to Abercrombie and Fitch website now to register in order to get yourself a $20 off a $50 purchase when you sign up for the first time. To top of that deal, you can also stack it with FIRSTDIBS A&F CLUB 50% off summer sneak peek code.
Better use this code though for it is for TODAY only.
Then when you shop their kids clearance you will also get an additional 30% off. I just got myself a tee and my oldest 2 shirts, 2 denim pants, a skater dress and a pair of shorts with free shipping it ended up coming to around $78, that’s a savings of $88.70 right there!
That extra 30% off only works on Kids clothes but the 50% and $20 off $50 works on adult clothes!
See photos below! DON’T forget to sign up on TOP CASHBACK in order to get 5% off rebate after purchasing on ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH site!
I have developed a passion for PINK line of products over the years. There is something in these products that is so attractive to me. Gladly though that VS loves sending freebies, coupons and rewards for their loyal customers.
It’s their semi annual sale again and look what I scored? I have been wanting to buy myself this open-back long sleeves tee but then the price was too high for me to be paying. Full price is $37.95 but paid only $5.40 after store sale (50% off at this moment) and a reward card worth $15 combined plus a boyshort freebie.
I was a day late claiming my free boyshort, good thing they allowed me to claim it. I still have my birthday giftcard of $15 and I am waiting a little while to use it and see if there’s a glitch that I can use it and make the most of my purchase.
Happy me PINK lover here! You know the feeling when you really want something and you finally get it? Feels like floating on the clouds!
… the top is a little bit too big for me, but that’s alright. I prefer it buggy than being tight in my body.
I rarely go to CVS nowadays to do my couponing. We are still pretty much stocked with almost everything right now so there is no need to anymore unless I have really good and many coupons to burn. That is when I find myself at CVS.
I decided to go today before the deal for Pantene ends which is 3/$15 and when you spend $20 on select P&G products you’ll get $5 extrabucks back. Here’s what I did, I bought 4 bottles of Pantene which will give me a sure $5 at checkout and grabbed several more products which I had a coupon to use too.
$41.64 worth of products, I used $24.25 worth of coupons, only $7.25 paid out of pocket and got back $5 extrabucks. The supplements is buy one get one free if in case you’re wondering why my calculation is lacking a few dollars. It’s like paying $2.25 for all at CVS. Coupons used were from P&G they sent in the mail, CVS coupons they also sent us in the mail and store coupons after scanning my red card in the store.
Life is sweet when you get good deals on things you use daily, isn’t it?
More and more people are going out of their houses and enjoy most of their time outdoors. Summer isn’t officially here yet but in Texas, the temperatures are getting hot. With that being said, people should also be aware that poisonous snakes and plants like poison ivy are out and common around this time of the year. Poison ivy plant’s active growth phase (late spring, early summer) people must keep away from these poisonous plants and should also know to treat poison ivy rash with www.buyrhustox.com. Please check out the link to find more information about this product.
I love it when I scored a deal! When you see these beautiful floral handbags, you can’t tell that they are bought from Walmart. To add shock to them is that, they were on clearance. The tag shows $7 clearance price but when I scanned them, it were down to $3 each. The black floral crossbody was only $2.
You ask why so many bags? I will not be using them, instead put them in a box to send to the Philippines and give to my sister and cousins who would appreciate them! You see, I buy items that I don’t use when they are on sale simply because I have a family waiting for these goodies!
How about you people? Do you scour for sales in stores you go to?